Monday, January 23, 2012

Draft #2

     India is an interesting place to visit. One reason is because to learn about what people do there. Another reason to visit would be to see the amazing sites. Finally, it would be neat to visit because it would be neat to see what the houses look like.

    I would like to learn what people do there because they might do stuff at India that people don't do in the United States of America. I don't know what people do at India so I have to learn about.

    It would also be neat to see some amazing sites because at India people build places that look different and they don't have any related like any of those buildings at the United States of America.

    While I am there, I would definitely want to see the houses because people build houses that I've never seen before or seen any related to the houses at India.

  Now every reason has a thing different about India and the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment