Monday, May 13, 2013

Best time of the year!

     The best time of the year is Summer. Summer is the best time of the year (as a opinion) because no school, hanging out with my family, and play outside. Those are the 3 reasons why Summer is the best time of the year for me.

     Summer is the time of the year where you have no school unless you do Summer School. I want to do other stuff besides going to school every single month or doing Summer School. I can't survive 12 months of school or I'll be tired during school, I can survive at least 9-10 months or less. There are better stuff to do than just go to school all the time nonstop, like hanging out with your family or play outside. I think everyone needs a break from school at least. When there is no school I have no homework.

     Summer is the time of the year where you have tons of time to hang out with your family. Hanging out with your family is very entertaining and social. You can play with them and have fun with them. If your mom or dad gets home from work they might want to share something new with you or tell you how their day was. Hanging out with your family will make your family happy and yourself happy.

     Summer is the time of the year where you have some time to play outside. You can ride your bike or scooter while playing outside with is good exercise and very fun (in my opinion). You can go to the beach or the pool. You can play outside with your family or friends. You can do all kinds of stuff outside but I can't list all of the stuff you can do outside at all at one time.

     That is 3 reasons why Summer is the best time of the year for me. I hope you liked this and learned more about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment