Monday, April 9, 2012

4/9/12 Draft #1

     I want to go to the Washington DC trip for 3 reasons. First reason is that I want to meet the president. The Second reason is that I want to see what Washington DC looks like. The third reason is that I want to see the museum of history.

     I want to meet the president of the United States of America because I want to know the president and know each other. I want to meet the president of the United States of America because I want to ask him how he likes being president and how it is. One time, some of my friends and family members have met the president of USA. That is the first reason of why I want to go to Washington DC.

     I want to see what Washington DC looks like because I have never been to Washington DC and for me it is interesting to go to places I have never seen before. I want to see that Washington DC looks like because I want to tell my friends and my family how good it looks. I see people go to Washington DC and some people live in Washington DC. That is the second reason why I want to go to Washington DC.

     I want to see the museum of history at Washington DC because I have seen images of it from the internet and it looks every interesting to me about history about the B.C and before 2000. I want to see the museum of history because I heard it was really fun to go even though it is peoples opinions. That is the third reason why I want to go to Washington DC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment