Monday, April 8, 2013

Writing.

If you could travel to the past for a day, when would it be? (Story)

I'd travel to the IBM factory when it is being invented for a day and help them make computers and all kinds of products, I could earn millions of dollars for working hard. I'd design computers for IBM then tell them my design to make computers. I'd help IBM and work there because I like computers a lot, not just because of the money I could earn.
The End. Thanks for reading.

Camping Trip gone wrong! (Story Make-Believe)

Once upon a time, I went to camp. I set up my tent, made a fireplace, and got everything out of the car. I roasted a marshmallow and I went in the tent to eat it but the marshmallow caught on fire which let the tent on fire! So there is a spare tent I could use that is in the car. I set up the spare tent which is the last tent, it caught on fire cause it was too close to the fireplace. I tripped into the fireplace on a accident and I caught on fire, there was no lake! I used my bottle of water to extinguish myself, no longer on fire. The car was on fire so everything I had was gone, so I walked 40 miles to get back home, worst camping ever.
The End. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment